SteelHorse Design - Owned and Operated by HotRods by Havliks

How to Register

How do I register my Steelhorse Design Body? 

One question we get asked many times is, "How do I register my new body?". This is a fairly easy process that varies from state to state. 
If you don't have an original chassis with title for your vehicle or Manufacturers Certificate of Origin (MSO), you need to register the vehicle as a "Newly Assembled" vehicle within your state of residence. Steelhorse Design does not issue an MSO, but we do issue a Bill of Sale (your invoice) from us or the dealer that you bought the body from. This invoice is considered an MSO by your states DMV (check your local regulations and laws).
In most cases, the Body Number issued by Steelhorse Design for your body will be used as or incorporated into the vehicle identification number (VIN) assigned by your states DMV when you register the vehicle. 
Find out more information on your specific state regulations and laws by visiting the SEMA Action Network's page here:

Close (esc)

YouTube Channel

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for information on building a 66-77 Bronco body the right way with Informational tips and tricks!

Also check out everything else we do at HotRods by Havliks/SteelHorse Design!

YouTube Channel

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.


Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now